Saturday, January 16, 2016

Art Every Day - Day 77 - vision board

So today I looked down at my vision board, which has been on my office floor for several weeks now in various states of arrangement - and it just, felt, right. I've been playing around with other variations of it my head for the last few weeks thinking maybe its too busy, maybe I need to take everything off and start again, make it simpler, different, whatever......I just couldn't seem to make the commitment to it yet the way I had originally envisioned. I don't know what it was today but all of a sudden.....I knew it was exactly how it was supposed to be. So I tweaked it just a bit, finally glued everything down, and now it is hanging on my office wall - ready to help me focus on my year.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I Believe in Magic

  Goodness its been a long time since I’ve written here in this blog. A lot of changes have happened in the last year or so – unexpectedly h...