Monday, January 18, 2016

Art Every Day - Days 78 & 79 - Soul Knows

I started this Soul Art piece yesterday, but I had to go out last night and realized this morning I had forgotten to post my progress on it.But I did do my art yesterday.

More and more I have been listening to my heart and soul for guidance in my life. I am finding that the times I am most happy and feeling good about the direction I am heading in are when I am following my joy, my heart, my soul. Your soul will never steer you wrong. You may resist where it is wants to take you, but that is because it is new and unfamiliar and maybe a bit scary. But if you get quiet and really listen to whats inside you - you will know the direction you are meant to go in. What you are to do. You just have to trust it.

So this painting is a representation of the Soul's Guidance to just go with the flow. The Soul always knows the way you are meant to go.


18x20 Acrylic on canvas




As I said this was a Soul Art piece. Which means I infused part of me in the painting. For this piece I used my hands. I traced them in the outline of a bird and wrote some Soul Strong words on the canvas, then painted over them to seal the energy into the work.  Soul Art is some pretty powerful stuff, or as I like to say.....Profound. 

Listen to your Soul........It knows the way. 

1 comment:

  1. I love it! It's beautiful. I love the imagery of you riding on the bird's back. So peaceful, yet you are soaring to new heights.

    ReplyDelete

I Believe in Magic

  Goodness its been a long time since I’ve written here in this blog. A lot of changes have happened in the last year or so – unexpectedly h...