Monday, December 21, 2015

Art Every Day - Day 51 - painting

Well, the next few days I am going to be very busy working on some paintings. However seeing that they are Christmas presents for people who might happen to look on here, I cannot post any pictures until after they have been received. For example, I just finished the painting I started yesterday, but I cannot show it. Sigh.

Soooooo......I did this mini as well, that way I would have something to post. ;-)

6x6, acrylic background with paint marker lettering.

I know these little motivational quotes can be be cheesy to some people, but I don't care. I love reading them wherever I find them and when something strikes a cord with me I jot it down. I have post it notes and scraps of paper all over the place. And sometimes when I am working on a larger painting project I have leftover paint on my palette I hate to waste, so I got a bunch of these mini canvases I can slap the extra paint on for the background and future use. Then when a little painting idea or quote comes up I want to do something more with then just write on a scrap of paper, I can make a mini painting out of it.

I'm using my resources wisely! ;-)











No comments:

Post a Comment

I Believe in Magic

  Goodness its been a long time since I’ve written here in this blog. A lot of changes have happened in the last year or so – unexpectedly h...