Monday, February 8, 2016

Art Every Day - Day 100!!!

I cant believe its been 100 days in a row that I've done something artistic and posted it here. This little blog just started out as a monthly challenge for myself to be creative every day for a month,  and I chose this format to hold myself accountable in that challenge. 100 days later I'm still going! I must say it has gone a long way to helping me grow as a creative, and as a person. Some days I barely had the energy or time to do anything except color or do a quick sketch. Other days I spent all day in the studio or on a job site painting, or working on vision boards and plans for my mural business. No matter what I ended up doing, I still did something artistic Every Single Day for the last 100 days. And thats quite an accomplishment for me -to have dedicated some part of my day, even 5 minutes in my super busy non artistic days, even on holidays and sick days, even when I went to Florida for 2 weeks to help my daughter move, I still did art of some kind every day. I've never even stuck to a diet or workout plan that long! Lol! I'm very proud of myself, and my journey here is far from over. So stay tuned for more Art Every Day! Maybe I'll even make it to an entire year! Time will tell.

All week as this day was getting closer I thought I would do a colorful sketch of a 100! But I actually forgot today was day 100 when I sat down to sketch, until I pulled up my blog to post. I had already sketched this so I'm stickin with it. Not quite a 100 celebration, more of a...... celebration of a different kind.  ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Believe in Magic

  Goodness its been a long time since I’ve written here in this blog. A lot of changes have happened in the last year or so – unexpectedly h...