Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Art Every Day - Day 37 & 38 - mural and sketch

Spent the day with my sister, so just another quick sketch today.





OMG! - I just realized I forgot to post yesterday! How did I miss that! Sigh. I actually did paint yesterday too. I worked on the mural again see -






I repainted the entire patio area - again. I'm still not thrilled with it - but its better then it was when I left it on Friday. Plus once I get the tables and chairs on there and the window framing done, the patio will be masked some and not stand out so bad. At least that is my hope. 


So I have still done Art Every Day - I just totally forgot to post yesterday. I remember thinking it when I came home, but then I think I thought I had done it later on and forgot to check. Oh well. I'm still counting it - cuz I did actually do it.  haha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Believe in Magic

  Goodness its been a long time since I’ve written here in this blog. A lot of changes have happened in the last year or so – unexpectedly h...