Monday, November 30, 2015

Art Every Day - Day 30 - sketch

Today was busy again and I had to help my son on a homework project for his Spanish class, so I all I had time to do was a quick sketch this evening.

But I did it - Art Every single day in the month of November!

I am not done though. Even though the November challenge may be over, my art is far from done. I am going to try to continue with Art Every Day , maybe see how long I can go before I have to break the cycle for some reason. December is always a busy month, but I'm going to do my best. I have a lot of growing to do both artistically and internally and this is a good a place as any to document my creative struggles.

So here's to Art Every Day - Forever!!




My Son's homework project. It's cut and paste btw - we did NOT draw all of that! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Believe in Magic

  Goodness its been a long time since I’ve written here in this blog. A lot of changes have happened in the last year or so – unexpectedly h...