Saturday, November 14, 2015

Art Every Day - Day 14 - painting

Today I wanted to work on a painting. It was one of those - I have no idea what I'm doing or how this is gonna turn out - kinda paintings. I just sat down at the canvas, decided I was gonna use red orange and yellow (still trying to work with these 3 crazy colors).....and here we are.


I am showing my process as there were several layers and turns of the canvas. I don't think its done yet - but its very wet right now and probably needs another hour or so to dry, so I'm not sure I'm going to make any more adjustments tonight.









4 comments:

  1. I really, really like this one. It makes me think of a woods aglow at sunrise. I would hang this in my home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I keep thinking I'm gonna paint over it every time I see it in my studio lol. Glad you like it. I still feel like it needs work.

      Delete
    2. I keep thinking I'm gonna paint over it every time I see it in my studio lol. Glad you like it. I still feel like it needs work.

      Delete
    3. Please don't paint over it! Sell it to me!

      Delete

I Believe in Magic

  Goodness its been a long time since I’ve written here in this blog. A lot of changes have happened in the last year or so – unexpectedly h...