Friday, May 13, 2016

AED - Day 194 - painting

My next project sketched out. It is a gift for my daughter who had an internship at Disney last year. She said she wouldn't look at my blog so hopefully she isn't peeking! Its all her favorite characters and representative of her time there working at Pinocchio's Village Haus restaurant. It was supposed to be her Christmas present (last year whoops) but I ran out of time back then. Her birthday is next week and I promised it would be done by then, so got a busy weekend of painting ahead of me. Nothing like putting things off til the last minute. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Believe in Magic

  Goodness its been a long time since I’ve written here in this blog. A lot of changes have happened in the last year or so – unexpectedly h...