Technically it is after midnight, however I am still awake so this counts. Busy day today and got home late. Ran out of time so just a quick sketch on my phone before lights out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Decision made
My beautiful, wise, long time Soul Sister friend gave me some tough love yesterday that in a roundabout way – opened my eyes. I often seek...
-
I saw a post recently that asked - "Have you noticed how the world has become bland and colorless?" Honestly - I hadn't until ...
-
My beautiful, wise, long time Soul Sister friend gave me some tough love yesterday that in a roundabout way – opened my eyes. I often seek...
-
Today I wanted to work on a painting. It was one of those - I have no idea what I'm doing or how this is gonna turn out - kinda painting...
I need to see this app. You are achieving so much detail on a fricking phone!!!
ReplyDelete