Friday, February 26, 2016

AED - Day 118- left handed sketch

So yesterday I had to have a heart catheter for some ongoing heart issues I have. I am fine. This time  (it was my 4th one) they went in thru my right arm at the wrist instead of my groin, and I am currently unable to use my dominate right hand and arm for a few days until it heals. I briefly considered breaking my Art Every Day streak as this is a pretty valid reason. Then I realised I had a perfectly good left hand. While it is not my dominate hand, it can still hold a pencil and make marks. So for the next few days I will  experiment being creative with my left hand. I decided to start off simple and while it was a bit awkward holding the pencil, it didn't turn out so bad. My letters are not too horrible either lolol!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Believe in Magic

  Goodness its been a long time since I’ve written here in this blog. A lot of changes have happened in the last year or so – unexpectedly h...