Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Art Every Day - Day 73 - vision board

Sooooo it was a snow day today, and being I am my own boss, I declared it was too yucky to travel today. So I will be going back to work tomorrow - not today lol.

And since I had a whole day I wasn't expecting, I decided to try to get this vision board done. Again. I redid the background - went with solid colors versus the crazy colorful papers I had before because it was too busy and chaotic looking. I like it much better now. The background and the main criss cross elements are glued down but........it still seems busy to me. And I'm not sure it speaks to me the way I need it to. So I've been going back thru my files of images and may change the whole thing again. I dunno. Running outta time tonight to work on  it more, so once again....it is still unfinished.

It looks finished......but I don't think its right, for me. Yet. It'll snap into place one of these days. Can't rush it cuz its my vision for the whole year and I need it to speak about what's important to me this year. These images are all important, they just don't feel visually right yet. Too much going on.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I Believe in Magic

  Goodness its been a long time since I’ve written here in this blog. A lot of changes have happened in the last year or so – unexpectedly h...