Saturday, January 2, 2016

Art Every Day - Day 63 - double painting

I started these 2 teal canvas's several weeks ago. Today felt like the day to finish them up. Just some abstract celestial/underwater movementy kinda feelings. I added glitter too. I love these colors, and glittery things, so I decided to combine the two loves in this piece. The plan is for this to go on either side of my dresser as I have a stupid fuse box right in the middle of the wall (between my dresser and the door) in the bedroom. One of these will cover it up, and the other will balance out the wall space on the other side.


Each canvas is 18x36  acrylic with some glitter. :-)






I took a few closeup to show the detail but the camera is not picking up all the subtle color changes and details very well, but it feels light yet dark, with a bit of dreamy, in person. Magical almost. Some areas feel like you are in the depths of the ocean and other areas are like the mystery of the universe. To me anyway.

1 comment:

  1. I feel as if something is missing in these. Maybe it's the "white" (teal) space? I feel like something has left to occupy this space.

    ReplyDelete

I Believe in Magic

  Goodness its been a long time since I’ve written here in this blog. A lot of changes have happened in the last year or so – unexpectedly h...